Sleeps 5 people
The cabin contains:
- Kitchen/living area
- Two bedrooms Bathroom with a toilet and shower
The kitchen/living room is equipped with a hob, an oven, a refrigerator and crockery. The cabin also features a sofa, dining table and TV. One bedroom has a double bed (140 cm). The other bedroom has one twin bed and one bunk bed. Dogs are permitted in a few of the cabins (check with the host when booking).
Furnished and covered terrace. Parking by the cabin.
- There are duvets and pillows in the cabins – and guests can rent bed linen and towels
- High chairs and cots can be rented upon request.
- Smoking is not allowed in the cabins
Check in is from 3 PM on the day of arrival, and the cabin must be vacated no later than 10 AM on the day of departure.
Info about renting a cabin at DCU-Camping Odense
- The cabins sleep five people During the high season, the cabins are only rented out from Saturday to Saturday
- Electricity consumption is settled via a fixed price solution, which in practice works via a ‘staircase model’ at fixed intervals. This means it is not settled in terms of actual consumption, but in terms of an electricity package with a calculated fixed price for consumption in the range that has been used. It is not possible to choose to settle electricity based on actual measured consumption.
- When booking multiple cabins, we need the name, address and postcode of one person in each cabin. It is not possible to book multiple cabins under the same name.