Sleeps 4 people
The cabin contains:
- Kitchen/living area
- Partitioned bedroom area
The kitchen/living room is equipped with a hob with two burners, a refrigerator and crockery. There is also a dining table. There are two twin beds in the partitioned bedroom area. The loft has a sleeping area for two people.
Dogs are permitted in a few of the cabins (check with the host when booking).
Terrace with garden furniture. Parking by the cabin.
- Duvets, pillows and bed linen are available to rent.
- Smoking is not allowed in the cabins
Check in is from 2 PM on the day of arrival, and the cabin must be vacated no later than 12 noon on the day of departure. The cabin should be left in a clean condition at checkout.
Info about renting a cabin at DCU-Camping Hornbæk
- The cabins sleep four people
- Consumption of electricity is settled via a fixed price solution, which amounts to a total of DKK 30 per day.
- When booking multiple cabins, we need the name, address and postcode of one person in each cabin. It is not possible to book multiple cabins under the same name.