Sleeps 4 people
The cabin contains:
- Kitchen/living area
- Partitioned bedroom area
- Cold water tap
- There is no shower or toilet in the cabins.
The kitchen/living room is equipped with a cold-water sink, a hob with two burners, a refrigerator, a coffee maker and crockery. There is also a dining table. There are two twin beds and two bunk beds in the partitioned bedroom area. Terrace with garden furniture. Parking by the cabin.
- Please bring your own duvets, pillows, bed linen and towels
- High chairs can be rented upon request.
- Smoking is not allowed in the cabins
Check in is from 3 PM on the day of arrival, and the cabin must be vacated no later than 10 AM on the day of departure. The cabin should be left in a clean condition at checkout. Electricity consumption is settled on departure.
Info DCU-Camping Holstebro Sø
- The cabins sleep four people
- Electricity consumption is settled via a fixed price solution, which in practice works via a ‘staircase model’ at fixed intervals. This means it is not settled in terms of actual consumption, but in terms of an electricity package with a calculated fixed price for consumption in the range that has been used. It is not possible to choose to settle electricity based on actual measured consumption.
- When booking multiple cabins, we need the name, address and postcode of one person in each cabin. It is not possible to book multiple cabins under the same name.