Sleeps 4 people
The cabin contains:
- One room
The cabins do not have a shower and toilet, and have room for up to four people. The kitchen/living area is equipped with a two-burner hob, a refrigerator, a sink with cold water and crockery. There is also a dining table. The kitchen/living area also functions as a bedroom, as it contains a sofa bed for two people and two bunk beds. There is garden furniture outside in front of the cabin. Parking by the cabin.
- Duvets, pillows and bed linen are available to rent.
- High chairs can be rented upon request.
- Smoking is not allowed in the cabins
Check in is from 3 PM on the day of arrival, and the cabin must be vacated no later than 10 AM on the day of departure. The cabin should be left in a clean condition at checkout. Electricity consumption is settled on departure.
Info about DCU-Camping Gjerrild Strand
- The cabins sleep four people
- Electricity consumption is settled via a fixed price solution, which in practice works via a ‘staircase model’ at fixed intervals. This means it is not settled in terms of actual consumption, but in terms of an electricity package with a calculated fixed price for consumption in the range that has been used. It is not possible to choose to settle electricity based on actual measured consumption.
- When booking multiple cabins, we need the name, address and postcode of one person in each cabin. It is not possible to book multiple cabins under the same name.