Sleeps 4 people
The cabin contains:
- Kitchen/living area with two beds
- Loft with sleeping area for two people.
- There is no shower or toilet in the cabins.
The kitchen/living room is equipped with a cold-water sink, a hob with two burners, a refrigerator, a coffee maker and crockery. There is also a dining table and two twin beds. The loft has a sleeping area with two mattresses. There is a terrace outside in front of the cabin. Parking by the cabin.
- There are duvets and pillows in the cabins – and guests can rent bed linen
- High chairs can be rented upon request.
- Smoking is not allowed in the cabins
Check in is from 3 PM on the day of arrival, and the cabin must be vacated no later than 10 AM on the day of departure. The cabin should be left in a clean condition at checkout. Mandatory cleaning fee is DKK 300 for bookings with a dog cabin. Electricity consumption is settled on departure.
Info about renting a cabin at DCU-Camping Mols
- The cabins sleep four people
- Two-night minimum stay required from 1 June to 31 August.
- Electricity consumption is settled via a fixed price solution, which in practice works via a ‘staircase model’ at fixed intervals. This means it is not settled in terms of actual consumption, but in terms of an electricity package with a calculated fixed price for consumption in the range that has been used. It is not possible to choose to settle electricity based on actual measured consumption.
- When booking multiple cabins, we need the name, address and postcode of one person in each cabin. It is not possible to book multiple cabins under the same name.